- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, J.D.
- Rockhurst College, B.A.
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar
- Colorado Bar
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Missouri Supreme Court
- Kansas Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Missouri and District of Kansas
- U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Eighth and Tenth Circuits
- Assistant Federal Public Defender Western District of Missouri (1973-1980)
Thomas M. Bradshaw
- Direct line: 816.949.1113
- Email: TBradshaw@VanOsdolKC.com
Meet Tom Bradshaw
Tom is known for working with Van Osdol clients on complex criminal and civil investigations, including high profile investigations that often contain legal, political and public relations risks.
Tom specializes in white collar criminal defense, complex civil litigation, and internal corporate investigations. He defends corporations and individuals across a broad array of subject matters, including antitrust price fixing/bid rigging, health care crimes, environmental issues, securities investigations and litigations, corporate accountability, export controls, corporate fraud and abuse, gaming tax, tax evasion and money laundering.
Tom has been recognized for criminal defense in The Best Lawyers in America for over 10 consecutive years. Additionally, his peers have voted him Best of the Bar in the area of Criminal Defense as published by the Kansas City Business Journal.