- University of Kansas, J.D., 2015
- University of London, LL.B., 2013
- University of Texas Austin, M.A., 2006
- University of Southern California, B.A., 2004
- Missouri Bar
Michael K. Grigsby
- Office: 816.421.0644
- Email: MGrigsby@VanOsdolKC.com
Meet Michael Grigsby
Michael joined our firm as an associate in October of 2015 and brings with him a diversity of professional and personal experiences.
During law school at the University of Kansas, Michael served as an intern at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Kansas for the Honorable Janice Karlin and at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission in Kansas City. He received CALI awards for outstanding academic achievement in five courses and was elected to the Order of the Coif upon graduation.
Michael also holds a degree in English law from the University of London. He lived and worked in Hong Kong for seven years and is fluent in Cantonese Chinese.