- University of Missouri – Columbia, B.S., 2012
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, M.B.A., 2015
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, J.D., 2016
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, LL.M. in Taxation, Pending
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar
- Western District of Missouri
- Direct line: 816.621.3705
- Email: BBrown@VanOsdolKC.com
Meet Brynne Brown
Brynne joined our firm as an associate in November 2016 after being admitted to the Missouri and Kansas Bars.
Brynne concentrates her practice in the areas of Business, Estate Planning, and Taxation. She assists clients with business formation and succession planning, choice of entity decisions, and tax and estate planning, including probate and trust administration. In addition to her areas of practice, Brynne has a keen interest in Banking law and regulation.
Education and continued learning is of extreme importance to Brynne. After receiving her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with emphases in Finance and Economics from Mizzou, Brynne completed a dual Juris Doctor and Masters of Business Administration program at UMKC. She is currently pursuing her Masters of Law in Taxation.
During law school, Brynne served on the UMKC Law Review Editorial Board as Articles and Symposium Editor. Brynne has been recognized for her excellence in legal writing as a national finalist of the Judge John R. Brown Award.
Brynne is a member of the Kansas City Estate Planning Symposium Technology Committee.